MP Board has just declared the class 10th results on the official website mpbse.nic.in at 10.00 am IST.
Veeam Introduces Free System Center 2012 Management Pack 10-Pack for VMware Monitoring
Veeam has a nice offer for Microsoft System Center 2012 and VMware vSphere users which are currently not using Veeam MP.
Veeam Management Pack allows to forward VMware vCenter alerts and performance health to Microsoft System Center Operations Manager. The advantage is that a single console can be used to manage both Windows and VMware infrastructures.
New Veeam MP customers can use a 10-pack for free. This 10-pack can monitor 10 CPU sockets (5 host which each 2 CPU’s for example)
- Veeam Software, innovative provider of backup, replication and virtualization management solutions for Windows Server Hyper-V and VMware vSphere, introduces the Veeam Management Pack ™1 (MP) 10-Pack, a free System Center 2012 monitoring solution for VMware. This offer is for new Veeam MP customers worldwide who use System Center 2012. Veeam also announces broad support for System Center 2012 to help customers manage and protect private clouds that include Windows Server Hyper-V, VMware or both.
- The Veeam Management Pack 10-Pack is a fully functioning version of the MP that enables companies to:
- Protect investments in System Center with integrated VMware monitoring.
- Manage physical and virtual infrastructure from one console.
- Eliminate the cost of additional monitoring frameworks.
- New MP customers using System Center 2012 can register for a free perpetual 10-socket license that includes one full year of maintenance and support. To learn more and register for this offer, visit: http://www.veeam.com/SC2012.
More on this offer here.