Microsoft released a new version of the Windows Azure Training Kit in August.
Windows Azure Training Kit includes a comprehensive set of technical content to help you learn how to use Windows Azure. It has demo’s, labs and presentations.
The Windows Azure Training Kit includes over 20 PowerPoint presentations that you can be used to learn more about Windows Azure features. These presentations can also be used to present at foundation training workshops, conferences, and user group events. Simply click on the links below to view the presentations.
August 2013 Update
The August 2013 update of the Windows Azure Training Kit includes updated versions of Introduction to Access Control Service 2.0 to the latest portal experience and MVC 4; Getting Started Windows Azure Storage with two extra exercises that go deeper on each storage abstraction security; and 4 new labs showing brand new portal functionalities. Content Updates:
- New Lab: Going Live with Windows Azure Web Sites
- New Lab: Automatically Scaling Web Applications on Windows Azure Web Sites
- New Lab: Creating a Windows Azure Mobile Service with a Custom API
- New Lab: Introduction to Windows Azure Active Directory
- Updated Introduction to Windows Azure Access Control Service 2.0
- New Exercises: Getting Started Windows Azure Storage