VMware released VMware Workstation 10 for Windows and for Linux (32-bit and 64-bit) at September 3 2013.
new is :
- OS Support for Windows 8.1.
- New virtual hardware functionality, including 16 vCPUs, 8 Terabyte disks, Virtual SATA Disks, USB Improvements, up to 20 VMnets, and SSD Passthrough.
- Ability to now expire specific virtual machines on a certain date and time.
- Virtual Tablet Sensors (virtual GPS, Compass, Gyrometer, Accelerometer, Inclinometer, and Ambient Light).
- VMware converter that enables users to make Physical machines into virtual ones.
- New multiple monitor navigation for up to 6 monitors.
- Power Off Suspended Virtual Machines.
Feature overview here
The release notes are here (gave a error of time of publishing this article)
VMware Workstation 10.x sales, licensing, and compatibility FAQs (2032851) here