MP Board has just declared the class 10th results on the official website mpbse.nic.in at 10.00 am IST.
RVTools version 3.6 released
RVTools made by Rob de Veij is one of the best FREE tools available which helps consultants and system administrators in inventory and managing a VMware vSphere infrastructure. It offers a lot of information on the configuration of storage, network, virtual machines, ESX hosts and a LOT more. Information can easily be downloaded in CSV format so you can do for example capacity planning. With RVTools you can disconnect the cd-rom or floppy drives from the virtual machines and RVTools is able to update the VMware Tools installed inside each virtual machine to the latest version.
If you do not know RVTools I strongly recommend to download the tool and see for yourself how useful it is and makes your life much easier. You won’t regret.
New in the RVTools 3.6 release:
- New tabpage with cluster information
- New tabpage with multipath information
- On vInfo tabpage new fields HA Isolation response and HA restart priority
- On vInfo tabpage new fields Cluster affinity rule information
- On vInfo tabpage new fields connection state and suspend time
- On vInfo tabpage new field The vSphere HA protection state for a virtual machine (DAS
- On vInfo tabpage new field quest state.
- On vCPU tabpage new fields Hot Add and Hot Remove information
- On vCPU tabpage cpu/socket/cores information adapted
- On vHost tabpage new fields VMotion support and storage VMotion support
- On vMemory tabpage new field Hot Add
- On vNetwork tabpage new field VM folder.
- On vSC_VMK tabpage new field MTU
- RVToolsSendMail: you can now also set the mail subject
- Fixed a datastore bug for ESX version 3.5
- Fixed a vmFolder bug when started from the commandline
- Improved documentation for the commandline options