StarWind Software together 5Nine is offering 2 free webinars on data protection, high availability and Microsoft Scale-Out File Server.
1. Building The Highly Available Hyper-V Cluster on Free Microsoft Hyper-V Server – Practice
Wednesday, December 3, 11 am ET / 4 pm GMT
||Alexander Karavanov, Virtualization Security Engineer, 5nine Software
Max Kolomyeytsev, Product Manager, StarWind Software
Experts from 5nine Software and StarWind Software proceed with their break-out session on the creation of cost effective and highly available Hyper-V failover cluster. Join them to continue receiving the essential insight.
If you haven’t seen the first webinar – be sure to check it out right here (http://www.starwindsoftware.com/building-a-highly-available-hyper-v-cluster-using-free-microsoft-server-video)
2. Live Webinar: How to build Microsoft Scale-Out File Server without SAS JBODs
Thursday, December 9, 9 am PT / 12:00pm ET
Featured Speaker: Max Kolomyeytsev, Product Manager, StarWind Software
Microsoft Scale-Out File Server is a new efficient storage solution for Hyper-V and SQL.
SoFS uses SMB 3.0 to eliminate all the complexity of traditional shared storage and leverages the clustering capabilities to maintain true storage high availability.
While most of the vendors show how SoFS is configured with shared JBOD storage, we will show you how to configure it with just local storage and zero additional hardware.
Join StarWind expert Max Kolomyeytsev and learn how:
- How to reduce deployment costs by excluding shared SAS JBOD infrastructure
- How to enable the use of local high capacity SATA, high speed PCIe SSD, and commodity SATA SSD as storage for SoFS
- Leverage RAM cache from read-only to a distributed write cache