AWS published over 400 recordings of the re:Invent 2016 sessions at YouTube. That is almost all of the breakout sessions presented at the event in Las Vegas.
An overview of sessions sorted by track is here.
Some random selected titles of breakout sessions which are available for free on YouTube:
- Building a Solid Business Case for Cloud Migration (ENT308)
- Cloud Monitoring: Change is the New Normal-New Relic & Gannett (DEV312)
- Configuration Management in the Cloud (DEV305)
- NextGen Networking: New Capabilities for Amazon’s Virtual Private Cloud (NET303)
- Cost Optimizing Your Architecture: Practical Design Steps For Savings (ARC310)
- Creating Your Virtual Data Center: VPC Fundamentals and Connectivity (NET201)
- Architecting Security and Governance Across a Multi-Account Strategy (SAC319)
- Deep Dive: Security and Governance Across a Multi-Account Strategy (SAC320)
This is the complete list.